Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Fattest, I mean, Happiest Place on Earth

So I survived one week in Disney World...It was a struggle. Lots of family bonding, lots of fat people from Ohio/Texas, lots of Southern Drawls. Luckily I was sippin on Arnold Palmers all day everyday.

Some things really irk me about WDW though-like why do grown people insist on taking pictures with characters? Um, HI creepy?! Also, people walk around in ridiculous Disney gear (hats, fannys, khaki shorts galore) and I'm not just talking midgees.

What I can give them credit on though is their expert way of making money. Those lanyards for pins? GENIUS. So much money is wasted on overpriced crap there, its an inspiration, really. So American.

And although there was meat lurking around every corner, every restaurant and chef was very accommodating to our vegetarian needs.

Now of course I documented some of my trip for my DRANKKers, so here are just a few shots from the week:

We saw the Magic Kingdom decorated for Halloween AND Christmas! Kinda Legit...








Watched many a 3D show...


Encountered Silly Hats...





Stayed at the Hilton Tuscany on International Drive...







Played Some Super-Sized Chess...


Had a Photoshoot Waiting for Our Cab...











Hung Out with Everybody's Favorite Mice...



And Saw a Reeeeeeeeeally Big Golf Ball...


Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment