Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Thought Bedazzling Was Only For Jean Jackets?

Uhh, so I don't even know where I stumbled across this yesterday, (maybe twitter), but ladies there is a new trend being advocated by Jennifer Love Hewitt, and the trend is Vajazzling.

What is Vajazzling? Well it's exactly what it sounds like...bedazzling the vag. And these are no ordinary bedazzles...they're Swarovski. Apparently the Completely Bare Spa in New York City put bedazzling on the map and J.Love is its biggest advocate. According to the spa men, "LOVE it! They love it even more especially when it's a suprise."

I don't even know what to say.

This biddie got vajazzled and blogged about it, giving you the whole play by play. The link is posted below, for those who are as curious as I was.

http://www.theluxuryspot.com/2010/02/23/i-got-vajazzled-and-had-a-camera-crew/

Jennifer Love Hewitt made Vajazzling public knowledge on the George Lopez Show, so I also hooked you up with the interview:


It kind seems like a waste of money to me, but I suppose women spend an impressive amount of money on clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, etc., so why not take a little extra TLC on the "va-jay-jay". And hell, if it really gives women the said confidence boost I say, "You go Glen Coco!". Or You Go Girl.

If you're tryna get your vajazzle on, check out the Comepletely Bare website:

http://www.completelybare.com/waxing.php?osCsid=6d24517ce06a68dacd7b3876dcac3d56#

Shine on.

No comments:

Post a Comment